Processing of personal data in the company
Kaylee Bubanová,trademark Annabellka, IČO: 52044017, DIČ: 1124915671, Address: Remetské Hámre 198, Remetské Hámre, 072 41. Our aim is to process personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the so-called " GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union No.2016 / 679) Personal Data We Process: We need to process your personal information so that we can manage your customer accounts and provide you with the range and services you want to purchase. We are not able to provide you with products or services unless you provide us with the information. It is a contractual necessity when we collect:
- Purchasing and transaction data
- contact details - name and surname, contact and / or delivery address, phone number, e-mail address
We further process your details: email address, IP address, cookies (for online services) for:
- improving the quality of our services and offering new services
- For sending business terms, including our offer of our products and services.
Processing of personal data: We may process your personal data only in accordance with the law, namely:
- a) without your consent for the purpose
- direct delivery of the service and product - to complete the order
- fulfilling the legal (statutory) obligations that result from us from generally binding legal regulations
- b) with your consent
- for your registration
Revocation of consent:
You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the possibility to continue processing your personal data based on your prior consent. Revocation of consent also has no effect on the processing of personal data processed on a legal basis other than consent (ie in particular, if the processing is necessary for performance of the contract, legal obligation or for other reasons stated in the applicable legislation). Access to your data: Your data is safe with us. We Carefully choose our partners to whom we entrust the data and who are able to provide technical and organizational security for your data to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to your data and other misuse. All our partners are bound by a confidentiality agreement and must not use the data provided for any purpose other than the one we have made available to them. Third parties who may have access to your personal information:
- Slovak freight forwarder, a. with.
- webmaster Jan Kurták (web administration)
Length of processing of personal data:
We will process your data for the full duration of our services (that is, the fulfillment of the order) and, subsequently, your consent for a further 10 years due to tax legislation unless your consent to the processing of your personal data is revoked. However, we would like to remind you that this personal data is necessary for the proper provision of the service, respectively. In order to fulfill all our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations, we must process whatever your consent has been granted for the period prescribed by the applicable law, or in accordance with them, even after your consent has been withdrawn.
Personal Data Security:
Rights of subjects:
In relation to your personal data you have the following rights in particular:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time
- the right to correct or supplement personal information
- the right to require processing restrictions
- the right to object or complain against processing in certain cases
- the right to request the transfer of data
- the right to access personal data
- the right to be informed about a personal data breach in certain cases
- the right to delete personal data (right to be "forgotten") in certain cases Right to object.